read it for (dot) me
Another jingling .me site: "read it for (dot) me" is promising to help business people to deliver the best of the books for their digestion:
A billion brilliant business books (or so) pave the road to the cover of Fortune. But who has time to read and remember them all? ReadItFor.Me does it for you. This idea packed, weekly podcast reveals the best takeaways and instantly applicable ideas from the world’s best business brains. To join, simply fill out the sign up form to the right and you are on your way. It’s FREE. Welcome!
So far, the site is featuring nine books:
- "The Blue Sweater" by Jacqueline Novogratz
- "Good to Great" by Jim Collins (my favourite, by the way)
- "The Leadership Challenge" by Kouzes and Posner
- "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell
- "Here Comes Everybody" by Clay Shirky
- The "8th Habit" by Stephen Covey
- "What Would Google Do" by Jeff Jarvis
- "Made to Stick" by Chip and Dan Heath
- "Winning" by Jack Welch
Interesting.ly, they did not register another jingling pair: readit4.me. Any idea why? This one simply sticks so much better.
For our information, NewMusic4.Me (registered just four days ago on 15th of May 2009) is already providing its users with new tunes. Well, NewMusicFor.Me was registered back on 29th of November 2008, but is still parked at GoDaddy.
In any case, when going for "for-me" jingles, be advise to secure both "...4.me" and "...for.me" as well (and maybe "...-for.me" too). "4.me" combination is much better, as it is shorter. As our past research proves, the shorter the name - the better the brand.