Premium LUV.ME auction
Continuing on Date.me, Love.me, Luv.me post:
Premium LUV.ME is being AUCTIONED now at SEDO (ending on 15th of January). To visit the bidding page please go to:
Background information relevant to LUV.ME:
* date.me went for $70,000
* love.me went for $32,000
* luv.me = love.me (common English)
* it is a three-letter domain (the shortest you can have with .me)
* gTLDs (luv.com, luv.net, luv.org, luv.info, luv.us, luv.biz) are parked as basic sites
> no trademarks - no lawsuit - no competition
> sounds better - as a statement - as a jingle
> good for advertisement - impossible to forget
> certain.ly a catchy phrase
* search for "luv" produces 83,800,000 hits on Google
* LUV is commonly used in English. According to Wikipedia, Luv or LUV may refer to:
* Luv (song), a song by Janet Jackson.
* Luv (television series), a BBC sitcom.
* Luv, a Broadway play and 1967 film.
* The Dutch pop group Luv'
* The Chevrolet LUV, a "light utility vehicle"
* Linux Users of Victoria (http://www.luv.asn.au)
* The New York Stock Exchange symbol for Southwest Airlines
* The IATA airport code of Dumatubin Airport in Langgur, Kai Islands, in the Maluku province of Indonesia
* Large unilamellar vesicle: a type of phospholipid bilayer micelle.
* The L*u*v* color space, a perceptually uniform color space used in computer graphics
* A heart-shaped friendship token used on Bebo that can be giving out daily
* The windward or "upstream" side of a dune; compare "alluvial"
* Lava (Ramayana), a son of Rama in Hindu mythology