I Dainese Me
Dainese, the world's leading specialist in protective wear for motorcycling, mountain biking and downhill skiing, is promoting wide range of its personal products and clothing under "I Dainese Me" brand. It employs dozens of VIP ambassadors such as Carolina Kostner:
The most prominent brand bearer are:
- Kevin Schwantz, 500cc world class champion
- VALENTINO ROSSI, 9-time world champion
- CAROLINA KOSTNER, European figure skating champion
- NICO CEREGHINI, Sportswriter
- KRISTIAN GHEDINA, Ski champion
- MARCO LUCCHINELLI, 500 cc class world motorcycle racing champ
- CLAUDIO PACIFICO, Stuntman
- GIORGIO ROCCA, 11 victories in World Ski Cup competition (slalom) and 1 Slalom World Cup.
- GUY MARTIN, One of the top riders in the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy race.
- AKSEL SVINDAL, Two-time Alpine Skiing World Cup Winner, three World Champion titles.