.DE is brokering the last ones standing names
As .MEs are very popular in .DE and the last free .DEs are about to go on the auctions, for those of you interested, here goes a bit of today's SEDO (Search Engine for Domain Offers) spam:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Subject: Breaking News: Bid Now on 1, 2 and 3-Character .de Domains!
This just in: Sedo is hosting a Pre-Auction for 1, 2, and 3-character .de domains from now until Thursday, Oct. 22nd at 5PM BST. Pre-bidding is available for all letter and number combinations, or approximately 19,000 newly available domains in the market!
To help you acquire the new .de domain of your choice, our Pre-Auction gives you the exclusive advantage to bid before DENIC, the official German .de registrar, opens the registration period to the public on Friday 23rd at 9 AM CET (Central European Time).
When the registration period opens, Sedo’s trusted registrar partners will be able to place bids on your behalf, as long as you have won the domain in our Pre-Auction. If we’re unable to register the domain right away, our brokerage team will use your winning bid to try to buy the domain back from the registrant.
New .de Domains Criteria:
- One, two, and three-character domains (letter and number combinations) can now be registered
- German license plate letter combinations are now available for TLD registration
- A domain may be comprised of the digits 0-9, hyphens, the letters A-Z of the Latin alphabet and the other letters listed in the currently valid annex to the Domain Guidelines
- The domain cannot begin or end with a hyphen, nor have hyphens for its third and fourth characters
- Domains must be at least one character in length
These .de domains are your chance to quickly become a top competitor in your industry, so don’t miss out!
Your Sedo Team
New Penderel House, 7th Floor
283-288 High Holborn
London, WC1V 7HP, United Kingdom
By adding our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book, you will not miss out on any important information or notifications from Sedo in the future.
Having some ~19,000 names on the table, SEDO stands an enormous job to sell them all. The best bet is that they will not sell even half of them. Let's be honest, how many buyers are out there willing to buy 0357.de?