Premium THAI.ME auction
Thai.Me is now being released into premium auction at Sedo.
The auction is ending on 29 July 2009 and is accessible at:
Please find below more background information relevant to THAI.ME domain jingle, which is currently part of WorldWide.Me portfolio.
Possible bullet-proof concepts:
* a portal for Thai people with e-mails like firstname.lastname@example.org
* + blogs with URLs like http://banjit.thai.me or http://thai.me/banjit
* or / and service companies (Thai massage, food, box, travelling, and other pleasures).
* Thailand's population: 63 million inhabitants
* Thai language speakers: 75 million (spoken in Thailand, Northern Malaysia, Cambodia, Southern Myanmar, Laos)
* Google hits for word "Thai": 202 million
* "Thai.Me" is a four-letter domain (the shortest you can have with "thai" keyword)
* gTLDs (thai.com, thai.net, thai.org, thai.info, thai.us, thai.biz, thai.in, thai.mobi) are parked as basic sites
> no trademarks - no lawsuit - no competition
> sounds better - as a statement - as a jingle
> in English it also means, "I am a Thai" or even "I am all about being Thai"
> good for advertisement - impossible to forget
> certain.ly a catchy phrase
* White paper on "me" branding, and one year of .me domains (including current pricing):